IZArc' 4.1.7 is Free Backup & Restore software design by IZSoftware. It runs on following operating system: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7. IZArc is the best freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TWhats new in version 4.1.7:
IZArc 4.1.7 has been tested by the Soft32Download and it has been awarded with the "5 Stars Award" based in this criteria: user interface, features and price/value.
• Fixed: When editing nested file it is saved in wrong directory
• Fixed displaying of large file size value in archive properties dialog
• Fixed ordering of the toolbar buttons
• Fixed support for GZ archives with 64 bit information into the header
• Fixed opening of file from an archive when there are more than one file with the same name
• Fixed extracting files from an archive with PK Zip v2.0 encryption
• Added new functionality: Extract an archive on double click instead of open it with IZArc
• (Options >Configuration >Explorer Enhancements: "Extract on double click")
• Added support for ARC archives with compression type 4
• Added possibility to extract .EXE files (only supported types) from the IZArc context menu
• Added default "Solid Archive" option for 7ZIP archives in configuration dialog
• Added an option in Extract dialog to close IZArc after extract operation
• Updated UnRar library to version 4.20
• Updated translationsPublisher review:
IZArc is the best freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO. With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG.
It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO).
If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click.
IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives.
IZArc supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.
IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease.
IZArc is 100% virus free and it doesn't contain any spyware or adware.
IZArc is the most complete archive utility available today. IZArc key features:
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it\'s opened with the program associated to this file type
- CheckOut feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Build-in multilanguage support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael - AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7